Wednesday 14 April 2010

Cauliflower Kebabs


Ingredients:


• Grated Cauliflower – 1cup

• Grated cheese – 1/2 cup

• Cumin seeds – 1/2 spoon

• Red chilli powder – 1/2 spoon

• Coriander powder – 1/2 spoon

• Salt – to taste

• Oil to cook-2 table spoon

• Oil to shallow fry kabab-2 tea spoon

Method:

1. First of all we will add 2 table spoon of oil in the wok.

2. When the oil is ready, I will add cumin seeds to it.

3. When the cumin seeds start cracking then add grated cauliflower and fry it for 10 min.

4. After 10 min add grated cheese and again fry for10 minutes.

5. When the colour of the mixture for kebab turns golden brown; then at this time add red chill powder, coriander powder and some salt to taste.

6. After 3 minutes transfer the mixture to another plate so that it cools off.

7. Now the mixture is ready for making the kebab.

8. Now make the balls out of that mixture and press it to make it flat.

9. If you want, you can fill some grated cheese in the middle of kebabs otherwise there is no need.

10. Now my kebab is ready to fry.

11. Again put some vegetable oil in wok and place kebab. Fry it till the colour turns out to be golden brown on both sides.

12. Finally the kebab is ready you can serve with tomato ketchup and onion rings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi noopur,
i m hellary. i made your cauliflower kebab recipe and it was too tasty you know my husband is indian and he likes kebab very much.
when will your next recipe come.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms Noopur,

I'm Ian and man I have to say you are a real cook! I am rubbish at cooking and the other day I accidentally came across your Cauliflower kebab and I gave it it try. Guess what? It was the most delicous food I had ever had. It was simply mouth watering and boy oh boy I can't wait until you bring out your next recipe. You should do this as a full-time job on TV.

BTW are you married? I would love to marry you, knowing that you are such a good cook and beautiful women!

Anonymous said...

Hello Mrs Noopur,

Fantastic Cauliflower kebab recipe. Can you please show me how to make lamb or chicken curry? whenever I try to make this at home, I get the spices wrong and it never tastes like in the India resturants. Can you please show me how to make a good India curry.

Also can you tell me what the difference is between and India Curry and Karahee?

Thanks,
Steve

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...